Weekend Punch: 6 great reads from the week
Australia’s former First Feline, the Rudd’s family’s cat Jasper, has died. The former PM announced the development on his Twitter feed yesterday. A sad start to the weekend.
But anyway. Here’s six of our top reads this week.
1. For your sanity’s sake Lance, bring on the truth
2. How a little wisdom can get you a long way
3. Dan Piotrowski explored the epidemic that shows why we need more methadone clinics
4. Abortion and logic... Unsurprisingly this sparked a fierce debate.
5. Fight poverty with school lunches, Penbo argued
6. Why handwriting’s more important than ever
And hey - what’s on your mind?
Comments on this post close at 8pm AEST Sunday
Read all about it
Up to the minute Twitter chatter
The latest and greatest
Good morning Punchers. After four years of excellent fun and great conversation, this is the final post…
I have had some close calls, one that involved what looked to me like an AK47 pointed my way, followed…
In a world in which there are still people who subscribe to the vile notion that certain victims of sexual…